Nuclear Safety Analyst IV
Global Engineering and Technology is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Nuclear Safety Analyst IV in support of the Nuclear Safety Division at Los Alamos National Laboratory, in Los Alamos, New Mexico.
The position of Nuclear Safety Analyst IV is recognized in the DOE complex as a subject-matter expert based on leadership in development and implementation of Safety Basis documentation for a wide variety of complex nuclear and high hazard facilities. Safety analysis expertise shall include such areas as risk assessment, hazard categorization, hazard and accident analysis methods, DOE Orders, and safety basis issues.
The Nuclear Safety Analyst IV will be responsible for a variety of activities to include safety basis related procedure/policy development and implementation, DSA Development/Update, and USQ support.
This position requires an active DOE L security clearance, with DOE Q security clearance preferred
This position requires a minimum of:
- 12 years' experience in Safety Analysis and a Master's degree in engineering or a related field of science
- Or 15 years' experience in Safety Analysis and a Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field of science
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or a related field of science
We provide exceptional benefits to our full-time employees (applies to individual employee's coverage only - spouse/family coverage option available at a very affordable, company-subsidized rate).
- Medical plan options under United Health Care
- Long-/Short term Disability under MetLife
- 401(k) match with Principal Financial
All benefits are effective on day one of employment.