Senior Document Review Analyst - Nuclear
GET-NSA is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Senior Document Review Analyst, in support of the Department of Energy's Office of Classification.
The Senior Document Review Analyst conducts classification reviews of government documents in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, DOE orders, and DOE Office of Classification procedures for Restricted Data (RD), Formerly Restricted Data (FRD), and National Security Information (NSI) technical areas such as:
- Nuclear weapons design, development, testing, production, and deployment
- Special nuclear material (SNM) production technologies
- Nuclear weapons safeguards and security, and transportation
- Chemical and biological defense activities
- Radiological weapons
- Space nuclear reactors and naval nuclear propulsion
MUST possess an active DOE Q clearance or an active DOD Top Secret clearance
Experience & Skills:
Individual should have fifteen years' experience working in multiple nuclear-related subject areas described in the bullet points above. Must have direct and current experience in nuclear policy analysis, the nuclear weapon programs at DOE and/or DOD, and classification and sensitive information related activities.
An advanced degree in one of the physical sciences and/or a related area of engineering is required.
We provide exceptional benefits to our full-time employees at no cost (applies to individual employee's coverage only - spouse/family coverage option available at a very affordable, company-subsidized rate).
- Medical plan options under United Health Care
- Long-/Short term Disability under MetLife
- 401(k) match with Principal Financial
All benefits are effective on day one of employment.